Fire Extinguisher Services
in Central New York
On-Site Mobile Extinguisher Service
Fire safety is important and one of the key aspects of being safe is ensuring your fire extinguisher is ready to go. Our mobile “ON THE SPOT” recharging service is available for CO2, dry chemical and H2O AT YOUR LOCATION.
Know your fire extinguisher type and what it can be used for
The fire extinguisher is identified with a large letter on its label A, B, C, or ABC, D or K. Which relates to the type of fire it is to be used for.
- Class A fire extinguishers are fires in ordinary combustible materials such as wood, cloth, paper, and many plastics.
- Class B fire extinguishers are fires in flammable liquids such as petroleum, grease, tars, oil, oil based paints, solvents, lacquers, alcohol and flammable gases.
- Class C fire extinguishers are used on electrical equipment.
- Class D fires are fires in combustible metals such as magnesium, titanium, etc.
- Class K fires are fires in cooking appliances that involve combustible cooking media such as vegetable or animal fats.
Fire Extinguishers & Supplies
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Exit & Emergency Lighting
- Escape Ladders
- Extinguisher Inspections & Recharge
- Industrial Fire Hose Nozzles & Connections
- Fire Extinguishers (Badger, Amerex)
- Cabinets, Covers & Accessories
In-House Hydrotesting Facility (D.O.T. Certified)
- Air Packs
- Dry Chemical
- Beer Cylinders
- CO2 Tanks
- Scuba Tanks
- Dry Chemical